Kinetic Balance Travel backpack
The back pack is great for travelling or bringing a bit more stuff (sport etc) (it’s a bit like a handluggage trolley without wheels…)
The design is a backpack made into a splitbag design. The biggest ‘pro’ compared to a normal backpack is that it’s super easy to put the bag on the legs, fold it open, and find inside what you need. Much easier compared to a top load backpack where you can hardly look inside the bag when in a seated position with the bag on your lap.
The backpack has:
- there are multiple options to attach the back to the backrest.
- the shoulderstraps can be stowed when not used.
- reflective piping for good visual-ability.
- a separate laptop pocket, stops before the bottom of the bag so the laptop is protected when the bag stands on the floor.
- bottle holder on each side.
- top and side handle make it possible to grab the back from the backrest.
- a documents pocket on the protected backrest side.
- fabric instead of mesh padding on the backrest side (because the mesh damages quickly)
- reinforced bottom
- fully padded bag 8mm till 15mm foam padding.
- durable metal parts
- real leather pullers.
- water repellant zippers.
Once you get used to this back you don’t want any other then a split backpack, ever.
All materials are waterproof and water repellant, the stitching seams are not waterproof. (so good for rain, but not a drybag)